Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2025 Howard, 301 - South
6 BEDROOMS! NICE & COMFORTABLE , SPACIOUS HOME IN THE HEART OF THE CITY! LARGE AND COZY LIVING ROOM AND DINNING ROOM. GRANITE COUNTER KITCHEN ,ADORABLE FLOOR PLAN & TWO TONE PAINT INTERIOR,TILE FLOORING THROUGHOUT, LARGE BACKYARD & LARGE FRONT YARD. LONG SOUTHERN STYLE FRONT PORCH TO RELAX AND DRINK LEMONADE ON THOSE HOT SUMMER DAYS.
- MLS® #2181165
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,815
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesAbove Ground Utilites
- Exterior FeaturesAccessibility, Back Yard Access, Porch, Secured Entry
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Date ListedMarch 14th, 2020
- Days on Market77
- ZoningSingle Family
- Listing AgentMarisol B Drack
- Listing OfficeRealty One Group, Inc
- Address2025 Howard
- Area301 - South
- SubdivisionCharleston Park Tract 2
- CityLas Vegas
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89104
- Interior FeaturesAccessibility, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heating2 or More Units, Central
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Central
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- MiddleKnudson K. O.
- Price Per Square Foot$132
- Property Taxes$729
- Earnest Deposit$2,000
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.