Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
599 Sea Shell Lane, 202 - East
COZY ONE STORY TOWNHOME!!! OPEN FLOORPLAN, FRESH NEW PAINT, SPACIOUS KITCHEN, PLENTY OF CABINET SPACE, NEW GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, LARGE BEDROOMS, HUGE MASTER BEDROOM WITH A TWO CAR GARAGE AND MUCH MORE!!!
- MLS® #2150158
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage680
- Year Built1972
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Courts, Clubhouse, Playground, Pool
- ParkingGuest Parking
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesNone
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Date ListedNovember 5th, 2019
- Days on Market12
- Listing AgentJamie A Griffin
- Listing OfficeGriffin Group Realty
- Address599 Sea Shell Lane
- Area202 - East
- SubdivisionPARK BONANZA EAST TWNHS
- CityLas Vegas
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89110
- Interior FeaturesNone
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryGragson Oran*
- MiddleRobinson Dell H.*
- HighDesert Pines
- Association Fee #1$140
- Association Fee #1 Payment FrequencyMonthly
- HOA Fee IncludesGround Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Management, Recreation Facilities
- Price Per Square Foot$147
- Property Taxes$547
- Earnest Deposit$1,000
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.