Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3021 Seaford Peak Drive, 606 - Henderson
Original Owner Wonderfully maintained home in Sun City Anthem! Hancock floor plan Move in Condition. Newer A/C & Water Heater, extended cvd patio & ceiling fans throughout! Community boasts outstanding facilities including swimming pools/spas, clubhouse, theater, tennis & pickleball crts, indoor walking trl, ceramics rm, computer rm, social calendar & more! Kitec plumbing replaced, No SID/LID. Quick Close OK.. Buyer exempt from New Membership Fee
- MLS® #2150076
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,112
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesCable Wired, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAge Restricted, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Handball/Racquetball Courts, Recreation Room, Social Calendar, Indoor Spa, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room
- ParkingGarage/Private, Restrictions
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio, Secured Entry
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- RoofPitched, Tile
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedNovember 7th, 2019
- Days on Market223
- ZoningSingle Family
- Listing AgentMarcy M Farris
- Listing OfficeWindermere Anthem Hills
- Address3021 Seaford Peak Drive
- Area606 - Henderson
- SubdivisionSUN CITY ANTHEM UNIT #10
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89052
- Interior FeaturesAccessibility, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- AppliancesWater Conditioner-Owned
- CoolingCentral, SEER 13 or Above
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryWallin, Shirley
- MiddleWebb, Del E.
- Association Fee #1$303
- Association Fee #1 Payment FrequencyQuarterly
- HOA Fee IncludesCommon Area Taxes, Management, Recreation Facilities, Security(Couldinclude Gated/Guard Gated/Roving)
- Price Per Square Foot$261
- Property Taxes$1,416
- Earnest Deposit$3,000
Price Change History for 3021 Seaford Peak Drive, 606 - Henderson, NV (MLS® #2150076)
|Price Reduced||$290,000||$4,000 (1.36%)|
|Under Contract - Show||–||–|
|Under Contract - No Show (from Active-Exclusive Right)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $299,000)||$294,000||$5,000 (1.67%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.