Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10245 S Maryland 2190, 303 - South
This second floor condo has two bedrooms and a den. Living room has ceiling fan and light, tract lighting in the kitchen, Master bedroom has ceiling fan and light, WIC. The community is gated with community pools and spas.
- MLS® #2149889
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,188
- Year Built2004
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesCC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Gated, Guest Parking
- ParkingAssigned Covered Parking
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedNovember 5th, 2019
- Days on Market16
- ZoningSingle Family
- Listing AgentRichard B Hall
- Listing OfficeReal Estate Property Managemen
- Address10245 S Maryland 2190
- Area303 - South
- SubdivisionMISSION POINTE SOUTH
- CityLas Vegas
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89183
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryBass John C*
- Association Fee #1$165
- Association Fee #1 Payment FrequencyMonthly
- HOA Fee IncludesGarbage Pickup, Sewer, Water
- Price Per Square Foot$160
- Property Taxes$691
- Earnest Deposit$2,000
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.