Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
305 Frad Avenue, 103 - North
This North Las Vegas two-story home offers stainless steel appliances, granite kitchen countertops, a den, and a three-car garage.
- MLS® #2140582
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,879
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesNot Age Restricted
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesNone
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- Date ListedOctober 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market50
- ZoningSingle Family
- Listing AgentAlexis M Rogers
- Listing OfficeOpendoor Brokerage Llc
- Address305 Frad Avenue
- Area103 - North
- SubdivisionNORTH 5TH & LA MADRE
- CityNorth Las Vegas
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89031
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Owned
- AppliancesMicrowave, None
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryElizondo Raul*
- MiddleFindlay Clifford O.
- Association Fee #1$40
- Association Fee #1 Payment FrequencyMonthly
- HOA Fee IncludesNone
- Price Per Square Foot$109
- Property Taxes$1,594
- Earnest Deposit$3,000
Price Change History for 305 Frad Avenue, 103 - North, NV (MLS® #2140582)
|Price Reduced (from $320,000)||$315,000||$5,000 (1.56%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.