Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8925 Edgeworth Place, 303 - South
WELCOME HOME!!! HIGHLY APPOINTED TWO STORY HOME READY FOR YOU TO CALL HOME. FEATURING THREE CAR GARAGE, SPACIOUS FLOOR PLAN, FOUR BEDROOMS – ALL WITH CEILING FANS, ONE BEDROOM DOWNSTAIRS, FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN WITH AMPLE COUNTER/CUPBOARD SPACE, WELCOMING CRYSTAL BLUE POOL AND SPA, AND MUCH MORE. DON’T MISS A CHANCE TO CALL THIS ONE HOME!!
- MLS® #2139582
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,942
- Year Built1999
- StyleSingle Family
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- FeaturesCC&RS, Not Age Restricted
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Entryto House
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedSeptember 27th, 2019
- Days on Market24
- Listing AgentJoseph Cervoni
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Gavish Real Estate
- Address8925 Edgeworth Place
- Area303 - South
- SubdivisionCRYSTAL SPRINGS R-2 #17
- CityLas Vegas
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89123
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heating2 or More Units, Central
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Central
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryBeatty John R*
- Price Per Square Foot$1
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.