Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1830 Buffalo Drive 2094, 403 - North West
Fully furnished, well maintained 2br/2bath, 2nd floor condo ADJACENT TO SUMMERLIN! Comes w/appliances, utensils, dishes, towels, bedding, etc.! Open floorplan w/high ceilings and split bedrooms create excellent privacy! Cabinets have just been refinished and new 2" blinds! A few hundred yards from great shopping and dining! Assigned covered parking spot and plenty of guest parking in front of the building!
- MLS® #2131268
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,062
- Year Built1996
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesCC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Gated
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedSeptember 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market265
- ZoningMulti-Family, Single Family
- Listing AgentWilliam Okeefe
- Listing OfficeBhhs Nevada Properties
- Address1830 Buffalo Drive 2094
- Area403 - North West
- SubdivisionLEGENDS WEST CONDO
- CityLas Vegas
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89128
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas, In Family Room
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryMc Millian James*
- Price Per Square Foot$2
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.