Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
716 Brush Street, 402 - North West
1 Story Home with 3 Bedrooms and no HOA! Attached Covered Carport, RV Parking, Great Room, Bonus/Family Room, Patio, Security Door, Desert Landscaping with Mature Palm Trees and more!
- MLS® #2124535
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,441
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Cable Wired
- FeaturesNone, Not Age Restricted
- ParkingOpen Parking
- Exterior FeaturesNone, Patio
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre, Paved Road, RV Parking
- RoofComposition Shingle, Pitched
- Date ListedAugust 9th, 2019
- Days on Market38
- ZoningSingle Family
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Listing AgentLaura E Harbison
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Southern
- Address716 Brush Street
- Area402 - North West
- SubdivisionCHARLESTON HGTS TRACT #01
- CityLas Vegas
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89107
- Interior FeaturesNone
- HeatingCentral, Programmable Thermostat
- CoolingCentral, Programmable Thermostat
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryRed Rock
- MiddleGarside Frank F.
- HOA Fee IncludesNone
- Price Per Square Foot$135
- Property Taxes$577
- Earnest Deposit$2,500
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.