Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2514 Birch Hollow Street, 606 - Henderson
This beautifully optioned home features a game room, den w/french doors, expansive loft, bed & bath downstairs, gourmet kitchen, island w/breakfast bar, quartz countertops, upgraded cabinets, shutters throughout, stainless appliances, upgraded flooring, spacious master & bath w/huge W/I closet, separate tub & shower & dual sinks. Paver driveway, BBQ stub, fire-pit, covered patio, landscaped backyard & more. This home is turn-key...welcome home!
- MLS® #2120829
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,721
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Cable Wired, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Courts, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Pet Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- RoofTile, Cool Roof/Radiant Barrier
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedAugust 4th, 2019
- Days on Market18
- ZoningSingle Family
- Listing AgentBrandon L Bueltel
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Premier
- Address2514 Birch Hollow Street
- Area606 - Henderson
- SubdivisionINSPIRADA POD 3-3 UNIT 2
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89044
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Drywall, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout, Alarm System-Wired, Fire Sprinklers
- AppliancesEnergy Star Appliances, Microwave
- Heating2 or More Units, Central, High Efficiency HVAC, Programmable Thermostat
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Central, High Efficiency HVAC, Programmable Thermostat, SEER 13 or Above
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryEllis, Robert and Sandy ES
- MiddleWebb, Del E.
- Association Fee #1$95
- Association Fee #1 Payment FrequencyMonthly
- HOA Fee IncludesGround Maintenance, Management, Recreation Facilities, Security(Couldinclude Gated/Guard Gated/Roving)
- Price Per Square Foot$175
- Property Taxes$4,746
- Earnest Deposit$7,000
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.