Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5812 Ventana Drive, 102 - North
Completely remodeled! Gorgeous home with large, private backyard. Upgraded tile throughout.
- MLS® #2119571
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,584
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired
- FeaturesCC&RS, None
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Dogrun, Patio, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- Date ListedJuly 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market29
- ZoningSingle Family
- Listing AgentTamra J Trainer
- Listing OfficePlatinum R.e. Professionals
- Address5812 Ventana Drive
- Area102 - North
- SubdivisionRANCHO ALTA MIRA
- CityLas Vegas
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89130
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Windows Coverings Throughout
- AppliancesEnergy Star Appliances, Microwave
- Cooling2 or More Central Units
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMay Ernest*
- Association Fee #1$35
- Association Fee #1 Payment FrequencyMonthly
- HOA Fee IncludesLandscape Maintenance, Management
- Price Per Square Foot$193
- Property Taxes$1,265
- Earnest Deposit$5,000
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.