Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10472 Perfect Parsley Street, 303 - South
Great Value! Cozy 2 bedroom 2.5 bath. Take a look at the nice hardwood like floors! Loft is perfect for entertaining with a large balcony that gets nice lighting. Nice playground and community pool.
- MLS® #2114801
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,188
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesCable Wired
- FeaturesCC&RS, Guest Parking, Pool, COMMUNITY Wall
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- Date ListedJuly 9th, 2019
- Days on Market40
- ZoningSingle Family
- Listing AgentGeorge Kypreos
- Listing OfficeGk Properties
- Address10472 Perfect Parsley Street
- Area303 - South
- SubdivisionCACTUS BERMUDA-UNIT 3 AMD
- CityLas Vegas
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89183
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Window Coverings Partial
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryHummell John
- Association Fee #1$62
- Association Fee #1 Payment FrequencyMonthly
- HOA Fee IncludesManagement
- Price Per Square Foot$181
- Property Taxes$885
- Earnest Deposit$2,000
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.