Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
38 Serene Avenue 115, 303 - South
Guard Gated, Mid Rise located on Las Vegas Blvd. Visit this beautifully furnished 2 bed 2 bath condo with All appliances included. Unit located on 1st level with sliding glass doors opening to pool. 1 year or longer lease term available. Tenant must obtain renters insurance and name landlord as additional insured. Large flat screen TV to be provided for the living room with a one year lease.
- MLS® #2096595
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,243
- Year Built2006
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- FeaturesBasketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Guest Parking, Indoor Pool, Not Age Restricted, Business Center
- ParkingAssigned Parking Space
- ConstructionBlock & Stucco
- Date ListedMay 13th, 2019
- Days on Market10
- Listing AgentYeranhui Arakelyan
- Listing OfficeA&e Realty Commercial Mgmt
- Address38 Serene Avenue 115
- Area303 - South
- SubdivisionMANHATTAN CONDO
- CityLas Vegas
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89123
- Interior FeaturesBlinds
- # of Stories3
- Stories3 Stories, High-Rise
- ElementaryHummell John
- Price Per Square Foot$1
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.