Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4 Pine Hollow Drive, 606 - Henderson
Stunning Strip& Mountain Views frm all angles! Beautiful 2 story home located in cul-de-sac w. huge backyard. Hundreds of thousands of dollars in Upgrades. Built in Library & Custom closets. East side windows are tinted. Beautiful pool, jet spa, water falls. Gourmet Kitchen with walk-in pantry. Master + 3 bedrooms down. 2 bedrooms up. 6.5 bathroom, Office and Loft with a huge Game Room with a Balcony with views and a wet bar. Custom Draperies.
- MLS® #2091391
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,756
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Satellite Dish, Solar Screens
- FeaturesCC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, Basketball Courts, Clubhouse, Country Club, Country Club Privileges, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- ViewMountain View, City View, Strip View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Balcony, Back Yard Access, Steps/Rails, Porch, Private Yard
- Lot Description1/4 to 1 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco, Rock Front
- Date ListedApril 25th, 2019
- Days on Market116
- ZoningSingle Family
- Listing AgentDiana Day
- Listing OfficeWin Win Real Estate
- Address4 Pine Hollow Drive
- Area606 - Henderson
- SubdivisionANTHEM CNTRY CLUB PARCEL 43
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89052
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Window Coverings Partial
- AppliancesMicrowave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- HeatingCentral, 2 or More Units, Programmable Thermostat
- CoolingCentral, 2 or More Central Units, Programmable Thermostat
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryWolff Elise*
- MiddleWebb, Del E.
- HighCoronado High
- Association Fee #1$565
- Association Fee #1 Payment FrequencyQuarterly
- HOA Fee IncludesRecreation Facilities, Security(Couldinclude Gated/Guard Gated/Roving)
- Price Per Square Foot$269
- Property Taxes$8,396
- Earnest Deposit$50,000
Price Change History for 4 Pine Hollow Drive, 606 - Henderson, NV (MLS® #2091391)
|Price Reduced||$1,550,000||$49,000 (3.06%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,700,000)||$1,599,000||$101,000 (5.94%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.