Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1908 Ludwig Drive, 101 - North
WOW! 5 bedrooms 2 and 3/4 baths with fire sprinklers with 1 room for office or turn into 6 bedrooms just add a closet. Currently being used as a home business but ready to sell, don't lose this opportunity. This all tile floor throughout have walk-in showers very well kept and located in an old quiet neighborhood easy to clean and care for.
- MLS® #2087063
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,828
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Shed
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Date ListedApril 12th, 2019
- Days on Market158
- ZoningSingle Family
- Listing AgentZenaida Mendoza
- Listing OfficeHartline Properties, Llc
- Address1908 Ludwig Drive
- Area101 - North
- SubdivisionSIERRA NEVADA #01 AMD
- CityLas Vegas
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89106
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesTwo Way
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryDetwiler Ollie*
- MiddlePrep Inst Charles I West Hall
- Price Per Square Foot$137
- Property Taxes$582
- Earnest Deposit$3,000
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.