Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10338 Baby Bud Street, 303 - South
BEAUTIFUL 2 BEDROOM, 2 STORY HOME IN THE HEART OF SILVARADO RANCH. ALL APPLIANCES ARE INCLUDED. NICE FLOOR PLAN. NEAR CMMUNITY POOL, COMMUNITY PLAYGROUND, AND GUEST PARKING. ATED FRONT PORCH. GREAT LOCATION.
- MLS® #2068642
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,188
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesAbove Ground Utilites
- FeaturesCC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, Guest Parking
- # of Garages1
- GaragesEntryto House
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedFebruary 7th, 2019
- Days on Market107
- ZoningSingle Family
- Listing AgentByoungun Park
- Listing OfficeStar 7
- Address10338 Baby Bud Street
- Area303 - South
- SubdivisionCACTUS BERMUDA-UNIT 2 AMD
- CityLas Vegas
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89183
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryHummell John
- Association Fee #1$68
- Association Fee #1 Payment FrequencyMonthly
- HOA Fee IncludesManagement, Recreation Facilities
- Price Per Square Foot$244
- Property Taxes$934
- Earnest Deposit$3,000
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.