Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1324 Villa Barolo Avenue, 606 - Henderson
This contemporary Blue Heron home with Restoration Hardware decor is perfect for indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Built around a large zero edged pool/spa with lots of privacy. Vegas inspired bar with roulette table. Master bedroom with private pool/patio access. Must see this master closet. INCREDIBLE, like a retail boutique. Casita. Office has outside access. Upstairs gym can be converted to 2 ensuite bedrooms. Skydeck. City/strip/golf course views.
- MLS® #1990698
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,193
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Cable Wired, 220 In Garage/Shop, Cat 5 Wired
- FeaturesGated, Security System
- ParkingGuest Parking, Garage/Private
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Cabinets, Epoxy Floor, Workshop/Bench Area
- ViewGolf Course View, Strip View, City View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Inground-Private, Disappearing Edge
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Balcony, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard, Barbeque Stub, Circular Driveway, Rooftop Deck
- Lot DescriptionGolf Course Frontage, 1/4 to 1 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedMay 4th, 2018
- Days on Market475
- ZoningSingle Family
- Listing AgentSusan Schyman
- Listing OfficeRealty One Group, Inc
- Address1324 Villa Barolo Avenue
- Area606 - Henderson
- SubdivisionMarquis Seven Hills
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89052
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Owned, Atrium(s), Blinds, Drywall, Fire Sprinklers
- AppliancesMicrowave, Energy Star Appliances, Wine Refrigerator, Water Filtering System
- HeatingHigh Efficiency HVAC, 2 or More Units, Programmable Thermostat, Zoned HVAC
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Central, Energy Star Rated, High Efficiency HVAC, Programmable Thermostat
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas, Glass Doors
- # of Stories3
- Stories3 Stories
- ElementaryWolff Elise*
- MiddleWebb, Del E.
- HighCoronado High
- Association Fee #1$185
- Association Fee #1 Payment FrequencyMonthly
- HOA Fee IncludesGated Grounds, Security(Couldinclude Gated/Guard Gated/Roving)
- Price Per Square Foot$521
- Property Taxes$20,000
- Earnest Deposit$25,000
Price Change History for 1324 Villa Barolo Avenue, 606 - Henderson, NV (MLS® #1990698)
|Price Reduced||$3,750,000||$245,000 (6.13%)|
|Price Reduced||$3,995,000||$455,000 (10.22%)|
|Price Reduced (from $4,850,000)||$4,450,000||$400,000 (8.25%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.